Speaker List - Updated 5/27/2020: Added - Anita Frederick, Tribal Nations Research Group
The UASPSE* digital agriculture spoke project of the Midwest Big Data Hub, together with the University of Minnesota College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resources Sciences and PepsiCo, are hosting Big Data Promises and Obstacles: Agricultural Data Ownership and Privacy, a virtual workshop on data ownership and privacy as it relates to academic and industry Research and Development in agriculture.
Date and Time: Wed, June 24 - 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Registration Fee: FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!
1. Marc Bellemare, University of Minnesota
2. Ankita Raturi, Purdue University
3. Deborah Stacy, University of Guelph
4. Senait Senay, University of Minnesota
5. Aaron Bergstrom, University of North Dakota
6. Brian King, CGIAR
7. Anita Frederick, Tribal Nations Research Group
8. Kevin Silverstein, University of Minnesota
9. Leslie Delserone, University Nebraska – Lincoln
10. Aaron Ault, Purdue University
- Ag Librarians
- Ag Extension
- Research Practitioners
- Data Practitioners
- Industry Partners working in R&D
- Aaron Bergstrom - PI - UASPSE - University of North Dakota
- Cynthia Parr - USDA ARS
- Jim Wilgenbusch - Minnesota Supercomputing Institute - University of Minnesota
- Phil Pardey - CFANS - University of Minnesota
- Jason Cepela - PepsiCo
DISCLAIMER: Media Recording
This workshop will be recorded and made available for viewing online. By registering for this workshop, you are giving permission to be recorded as part of this workshop's activities.
An attendee that does not wish to be recorded should leave their microphone muted and their camera off. Those with muted microphones may still ask questions through Zoom chat.
*BD Spokes: SPOKE: MIDWEST: Digital Agriculture - Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Plant Sciences and Education (UASPSE - NSF #1635865)